It is seven years since the ﬁfth edition of Research Methods in Education was published and we are indebted to Routledge for the opportunity to produce a sixth edition. The book continues to be received very favourably worldwide and is the standard text for many courses in research methods.
The sixth edition contains much new material, including a c ompletely new part on data analysis. This means that the book now covers all stages of educational research, from planning and design, through data collection to data analysis and reporting.
Các sách cùng thể loại:
- Fundamentals of Educational Research – Garry Anderson
- Theory and Educational Research – Jean Anyon
- The Ethics of Educational Research – Robert G.Burgess _ Đề cập vấn đề đạo đức trong nghiên cứu khoa học _ Một khía cạnh trong nghiên cứu khoa học bị bỏ qua ở Việt Nam.
- Advancing Scientific Research in Education – Lisa Towne, Lauress L. Wise, and Tina M. Winters
- Understanding Educational Research – David Scott